KIDS & TEENS
CFW Kids & Tween Programs
Our CFW Kids & Tweens programs use a combination of skill practice, workouts and games to teach proper movement mechanics, creating a broad athletic foundation that can transfer to other sports and everyday life.
A Few of the Awesome Benefits:
In addition to your kid learning fun new skills, you’ll notice improvements in speed, strength, agility, flexibility, stamina and balance. Even better, you will notice your child has greater confidence in themselves and their abilities.
CFW Kids classes are separated into 3 different age groups: Minis, Kids and Tweens. As an added benefit, there are adult CrossFit classes running during each of our Kids classes so that parents can train while their child is in class.
CFW MINISAGES 4-5
- Wednesdays 5:20pm – 5:50pm
- Next 6-Week Session March 14th to April 18th, 2018
- Each 30 minute class includes a warm-up/obstacle course, CrossFit skill/mini-workout, and a game
CFW KIDSAGES 6-10
- Wednesdays 6:00pm-6:50pm
- Next 6-Week Session: March 14th – April 18th, 2018
- Each 50 minute class includes a warm-up/obstacle course, CrossFit skill session, short (fun!) workout, and a game
CFW TEENSAGES 10-14
- Monthly: Mondays and Wednesdays from 7pm-8pm. Sessions begins March 5th, 2018.
- Teens have option to train once or twice per week. If training once per week, you must commit to either Monday or Wednesday.
- Each 60 minute class includes a dynamic warm-up, CrossFit skill/strength session, high-intensity workout, second skill session, and cool-down/stretch.