KIDS & TEENS
CFW Kids & Tween Programs
Our CFW Kids & Tweens programs use a combination of skill practice, workouts and games to teach proper movement mechanics, creating a broad athletic foundation that can transfer to other sports and everyday life.
A Few of the Awesome Benefits:
In addition to your kid learning fun new skills, you’ll notice improvements in speed, strength, agility, flexibility, stamina and balance. Even better, you will notice your child has greater confidence in themselves and their abilities.
CFW Kids classes are separated into 3 different age groups: Minis, Kids and Tweens. As an added benefit, there are adult CrossFit classes running during each of our Kids classes so that parents can train while their child is in class.
CFW MINISAGES 4-5
- Wednesdays 5:20pm – 5:50pm
- Next 6-Week Session January 17th to February 21st, 2017
- Each 30 minute class includes a warm-up/obstacle course, CrossFit skill/mini-workout, and a game
CFW KIDSAGES 6-10
- Wednesdays 6:00pm-6:50pm
- Next 6-Week Session: January 17th – February 21st, 2018
- Each 50 minute class includes a warm-up/obstacle course, CrossFit skill session, short (fun!) workout, and a game
CFW TWEENSAGES 10-14
Next 6-Week Session: January 17th – February 21st, 2018
Each 60 minute class includes a dynamic warm-up, CrossFit skill/strength session, workout, skill recap, and cool-down/stretch