The CFW Holiday party is this Friday, December 8th at Tavern United Windsor Park. Let’s see if we can beat last year’s turnout. Please feel free to bring your significant other and don’t forget to plan for a ride if you plan on making this a party night!
FrostFit registration opened up last week, and the countdown begins. We are always on the lookout for sponsors and volunteers, so if you’re interested in helping out please email email@example.com. It’s a great way to get close to the action and get to know the awesome members of our community. This year we’ll be organizing volunteers in half day shifts Friday PM, Sat AM, Sat PM, Sun AM, Sun PM, and Monday cleanup! So even if you can only commit to a morning or an afternoon we’d love to have yo on board.
CLASS SCHEDULE UPDATE
There are a few schedule changes to report for December. We adjust the schedule regularly as we notice seasonal changes in attendance. Please make sure you check the schedule before heading out to the gym.
- We are bringing back the Monday 5PM CrossFit classes. Starting December 1st, the Monday 5PM gymnastics will be a CrossFit class. This brings us down to a twice a week program for gymnastics but coach Ren has some workshops planned so stay tuned for that.
- We are also bringing back the 8PM CrossFit classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings. This will be in place of the HIIT class.
- The 3PM CrossFit class is cancelled for December due to low attendance.
- Yoga is back on the schedule. For the next three weeks, classes will be included in your CrossFit membership, as we gauge the interest for a dedicated session in the new year. Times slots are Monday 5PM and Wednesday 11:15AM.
- We’ll be closed on Christmas Day, December 25th, but we’re aiming for regular hours on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Boxing Day will be a mid-day Team Workout.
Spoiler Alert! Click on the links below to see the details of this week’s group workouts