CLASS SCHEDULE UPDATE
There are a few schedule changes to report starting December 1st. We adjust the schedule regularly as we notice seasonal changes in attendance. Please make sure you check the schedule before heading out to the gym.
- We are bringing back the Monday 5PM CrossFit classes. Starting December 1st, the Monday 5PM gymnastics will be a CrossFit class. This brings us down to a twice a week program for gymnastics but coach Ren has some workshops planned so stay tuned for that.
- We are also bringing back the 8PM CrossFit classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings. This will be in place of the HIIT class.
- The 3PM CrossFit class is cancelled for December due to low attendance.
- Yoga is back on the schedule. For the next three weeks, classes will be included in your CrossFit membership, as we gauge the interest for a dedicated session in the new year. Times slots are Monday 5PM and Wednesday 11:15AM.
- We’ll be closed on Christmas Day, December 25th, but we’re aiming for regular hours on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Boxing Day will be a mid-day Team Workout.
Thanks to everyone who came out to our Health & Wealth Seminar this weekend. It was a great success and lots of great information was shared and awesome prizes were awarded. We hope to do this again next year.
I’d like to take a moment to introduce you to our new General Manager. Her name is Louise and I have known her for my entire life – that’s almost 40 years! She is a mom of two and an amazing business woman and she will be taking on many of the day-to-day operations at the gym. Please don’t be shy to introduce yourself, she will be at the gym on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this week. I’m also very excited to welcome Chris Gair to the CFW Coaching Apprenticeship program. Chris has complete his CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Course and will be shadowing classes at CFW to learn the fine points of exercise physiology and coaching. Welcome!
FrostFit registration opened up this past week, and the countdown begins. We are always on the lookout for volunteers, so if you’re interested in helping out please email email@example.com. It’s a great way to get close to the action and get to know the awesome members of our community.
We’ll be taking pre-orders for our next batch of CFW Swag, which includes zip-ups and sweat pants. If you want your own or for a gift, check out the design and sizing at the reception desk in the lobby. Monday is your last chance to pre-order.
Spoiler Alert! Click on the links below to see the details of this week’s group workouts