Happy Father’s Day from all of us at CrossFit Winnipeg!
* Please note that the gym will be closed for regular classes on Saturday, June 21st and Sunday, June 22nd. We are hosting the CrossFit Level 1 Trainer course so the gym will be off limits, however we’ve arrange for the following activities:
- Saturday 10AM: Team WOD at Maginot Arena
- Saturday 10AM: Acro Yoga Workshop – Discount for CFW members $20 per person
- Sunday 10AM: Team WOD at Whittier Park
- Sunday 2:o0PM: Slackline Yoga Workshop – Discount for CFW member $10 per person
* We have some dates set up for our Kids Summer Camps, check the sidebar for more details. We’re doing half day camps for the younger kids and evening classes for pre-teens and teens. Sign up your kids before classes fill up! We would appreciate it if you could mention it to friends and family with children and we also have posters at the gym if you would like to put one up at your workplace, school, community centre or any other gathering place.
Programming Preview for this week
This is our last week of training before we test next week. Our testing week will be the week of June 23rd, so you’ll want to come into that week feeling rested, so if you’re interested in truly testing your lifts and conditioning, you’ll want to take it easy this week so that you can come into testing feeling good.
Monday: Mostly Lower body, squat focus
Tuesday: Mostly Upper body, pullup focus
Wednesday: Conditioning & mobility focus
Thursday: Mostly Lower Body, deadlift focus
Friday: Mostly Upper Body, dip focus
Saturday: Team Workout at Maginot Arena 10AM
Sunday: Team Workout at Whittier Park
Spoiler Alert: Click HERE to see the details of this week’s programming.