We are two weeks away from the fourth annual FrostFit Games. Here’s our tentative schedule, the details will be released next week:
- All competitors will compete in at least 4 events, 3 on Sunday and at least one more on Sunday, most athletes will compete in 5 events, including 3 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.
- Registration will be at 8:00AM and the first event will start at 9:00AM. We hope to have the last event finished by 6:30PM on Saturday so that athletes can get some rest before we continue on Sunday, with the first event on Sunday starting at 9:00AM. We hope to award prizes by 5:00PM on Sunday.
- There will be a volunteer & judges’ meeting on Friday night at 6PM to go over set up and movement & judging standards.
- We will have a DJ on site as well as food and drinks for purchase for athletes, volunteers and spectators. We will stay open and keep the music going as long as anyone still wants to hang out. There are 6 showers on site for athletes who wish to shower and change.
- We will start announcing the events on our blog on Wednesday, January 22nd, along with movement standards. We will also announce the scoring system before the event, which will be similar to last year.
- Deadline for registration changes is this Friday, January 17th, as we would like to release the heat schedule along with some event hints on Monday, January 20th. If there are any drop outs or changes after this, we cannot guarantee that we can make any changes to the heat schedule or find replacement competitors, though we will do our best.