Whole 30 Real Food Challenge
It seems we have a lot of interest in doing a nutrition challenge. So here’s the plan.
- You can follow the whole30 plan, which is essentially 30 days of strict paleo, the same plan we recommend in our On Ramp and our Real Food Challenge. We’ll call it the Whole 30 Real Food Challenge so we can put our stamp on it.
- You can start anytime between now and February 1st, 2011. You eat strict paleo for 30 days and track changes in how you look, feel and perform.
- You can do it on your own or as part of our challenge. If you want to be illegible to win some cash and some CFW gear, you can pitch in $35 and you’ll get free before and after body fat skinfold caliper measurements, waist and hip circumference measurements and photos. We usually charge at least $35 for a 30 minute appointment to measure body fat, but in this case we’ll give you the follow up measurements for free and we’ll also donate half of the pot for the winner’s prize.
- Winner(s) get(s) half the pot and some CFW gear and services. To be eligible to win, contact us to schedule your initial measurements and announce your start date. Then use our Facebook page to communicate your progress, share recipes and get support from other members. At the end of the 30 days, we’ll want to hear about changes in how you look, feel and perform.
- Not sure where to start? Have a look at our Nutrition Page for a bunch of resources and download the CFW Real Food Challenge Recipe book for ideas.
- Good Luck!